Lately, we haven't received many complaints about this issue, however, I want to post this article anyway, in case you are experiencing the same issue.
Samsung recently introduced a new feature in their latest phones (Galaxy S5 and later) which automatically changes the resolution of your screen which causes an issue not only in our game but also other games and applications from other companies. Although this is something caused by Samsung, we have found a way to resolve it in our game, and possibly the other games. To do so, you'll need to follow these steps:
- If you do not have the app called, "Game Tuner" pre-installed on your device, please download it in the Play Store.
- Open the "Game Tuner" app.
- In the tab "Games", select our game (NBA General Manager, Fantasy Manager, etc.)
- In the tab "Modes", please ensure the maximum quality settings are applied. It should be as shown in these screenshots:
- Make sure to save the changes made.
After doing that, please force close and reopen the app and try changing your lineup. It should work correctly, but if it doesn't, please contact us from within the game, in the section "More > Support" and we will assist you as soon as possible.